Casey was diagnosed with scoliosis at 10. At age 17, she had scoliosis surgery at CHOC Children's Hospital. Today, she's a thriving college student.
Whether your family is jeting overseas or planning a stay-cation, an unplugged family vacation can do wonders to help a family reconnect and bond.
CHOC Walk in the Park now includes “Walking for a Hero,” a program to honor the children who have passed away. Families are given special hero capes to commemorate the bravery that extended throughout their child's short but impactful life.
Playground safety tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics on how to keep your active, adventurous kids safe this summer.
- Fist of the North Star Raou rising to heaven T-shirt Black (M) by COSPA
- Furniture Predectors Slipcover Sofa Covers for Living Room with White Flower Patterns Washed Cotton Fabric Couch Cover Fan Hua, 90cmX180cm
- Makala MK-SD YLB Yellow Burst Dolphin Bridge Soprano Ukulele
- Zicue Stylish Charming Bracelet Exquisite Ornaments delicate bracelet Retro Bracelet Bracelet Multi-Layer Bracelet Accessories Small Elephant Pendant Wooden Beads Beaded Bracelet ( color B )
- Steel Arch Bridge - 44 inches - Made in USA
- Rocket USA 46 Inch Bam Bam Bop Bag McCain
- Pullip Rozen Maiden Souseiseki Figure
- JMT 90GT PNP Brushless FPV RC Racing Drone Mini Four-alxe Quadcopter Kingkong with FRSKY XM FASST FM800 RX Receiver 4in1 ESC 90GT PNP XM FRSKY, United States
- Disney Princess Cinderella Film Collection Deluxe Princess Acessory Exclusive Set [Live Action Version]
- Bayer 18508 Combi Neo Pro Doll Pram
CHOC Children’s is one of only 50 pediatric facilities in the nation to earn recognition as a best children’s hospital by U.S. News & World Report.